Study tours take place on Monday, October 24, 2016. They will be starting from the Nagoya Congress Center either at 10:00-10:30 am or 1:30 pm and coming back at around 1:00 pm -4:30 pm.** You are also invited to the reception starting at 7:00 pm on the fourth Floor of Nagoya Congress Center.
1) Toyota City and "multicultural coexistence"* starting at 10:30 am and coming bank by 4:00 pm, lunch is extra at Toyota Automobile Museum.
Your are requested to order lunch in advance. Payment can be made at the registration desk.
You can choose either A) Traditional Lunch Box "Makunouchi" or B) Set Menu with food restrictions (You can select: Vegetarian/No pork, no beef and no chicken/ No pork and no beef/ No fish ) ( approx. \1,200) . It will be served in the hall on G Floor of Toyota Automobile Museum.
2) Toyota Factory visit, Group A and Group B starting at 10:00 am and coming back by 4:30 pm. Lunch is extra at Toyota Automobile Museum. You are requested to order lunch in advance. Payment should be made at the registration desk.
Lunch can be chosen either A) Traditional Lunch Box "Makunouchi" or B) Set Menu with food restrictions (You can select: Vegetarian/No pork, no beef and no chicken/ No pork and no beef/ No fish ) ( approx. \1,200) . It will be served in the Hall on G Floor of Toyota Automobile Museum . Visit : Toyota Plant
3) Nagoya Immigration Bureau, with refugee recognition starting presumably at 1:30 pm and coming back at 4:00 (maximum 20 persons) ***
Visit : Immigration Bureau
(The Tour Multicultural Nagoya is closed)
4) Multicultural Nagoya, with refugee supports, including discussions with NGOs starting at 10:30 am and coming back at 1:00 pm (maximum 30 persons) ***
Visit: Nagoya International Center
(The tour to Hamamatsu City id closed) 5) Diversity in Hamamatsu City and visit to Shizuoka University of Art and Culture (welcomed by Japanese and foreign students), starting at 10:00 am coming back 4:30 pm, lunch is extra. You are requested select, order and take lunch at a service area (approx \1,000-1,500) .
Visit: Hamamatsu City
6) Cultural tour to the "Mejimura Village" Museum and National Treasure "Inuyama Castle" . Starting at 0:30 pm and coming back at 4:30 pm, entrance fees are extra (approx. \ 1,900).
Visit: Meijimura Museum
Notes: *"Multicultural coexistence" is the concept widely used in municipalities in Japan, denoting integration and diversity. **The arrival time can be changed according to traffic conditions. Please confirm the precise schedule of your tour at the time of study tour registration. Lunch during the study tour is extra and not included in the registration fee. ***In the case where the number of participants has reached its maximum (normally 40 persons) according to the study tour, it will be indicated on this website. In the case where participants are less than ten, the study tour cannot be operated in principle.
Back to Registration
Back to Home in ENGLISH